Spanish Liver served with Rice.
You can cook Spanish Liver served with Rice using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spanish Liver served with Rice
- You need 1 kg of beef liver cut in cubes.
- You need 1 tbsp of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It's of i onion finely chopped.
- It's 2 of tomatoes and blended.
- Prepare 1 of large hoho,sliced in chunks.
- Prepare of Rosemary.
- Prepare of Rice.
Spanish Liver served with Rice instructions
- In a plastic bag,place all the pieces of liver.
- Add the wheat flour,close the bag and shake well so all thepieces are evenly coated with flour.
- Heat a little oil in a large pan. Add the liver and cook on hight heat.
- Fry until well browned, then add salt. Lower the heat,cover and cook for about 15 minutes..
- Add the onions, tomato puree, hoho and rosemary.
- Cook until vegetables are just tender..
- Serve hot with rice or ugali and enjoy..
- Boil the rice in a different pan.