Potato soup. Learn how to make potato soup with the BEST Potato Soup recipe! It's quick and easy to make, nice and creamy (with zero heavy cream), and always so delicious. One of my go-to soup recipes and a reader favorite!
Allrecipes has dozens of easy potato soup recipes, including loaded potato soup and potato leek soup, with hundreds of reviews and photos. Potato soup is definitely on the menu for this weekend, though… it's so frigid outside I've convinced myself that I need soup, specifically creamy potato soup, to survive. Potato Soup Recipes : Brown Potatoes & Carrots for Rich Potato Soup. You can have Potato soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato soup
- It's 3 of potatoes.
- It's 1 quart of milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of celery salt.
- It's 2 tablespoons of flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion seasoning.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of pepper.
Potato Soup Recipes : Sautee Thin Slices of Garlic to Later Add to Garlic & Sweet Potato Soup. Potato soup is one of the great cold-weather comforts. Rich and velvety when pureed, potatoes create a healthful base for soup and need little in the way of full-fat dairy to achieve an ideal creamy. Homemade potato soup is so easy to make from scratch and beats any restaurant soup.
Potato soup instructions
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water when soft rub through strainer.
- Scald milk add to potatoes.
- Melt butter add dry ingredients stir until well mixed stir into boiling soup cook 1 minute strain sprinkle with chopped parsley.
The base is so creamy, hearty and filling. Potato soup is a hearty soup that is perfect for a cold winter's day or whenever you have a craving for a rich, potato-based dish. You will love this easy homemade potato soup with potatoes, veggies, garlic, and a luscious This soup is comforting and loaded with flavor. Jump to the Easy Homemade Potato Soup Recipe or. This simple potato soup is ultra creamy and comforting!