Lambe Family's Banana Bread. Lambe Family's Banana Bread This is my mothers recipe and the only one I've ever used. I've tweaked it a bit over the years, so now if she wants some she just gets me to make it. hehe. Grease and flour a large loaf pan, or two small ones.
Banana bread - just saying the words bring back childhood memories of earthy sweet bread slathered in butter. Lambe Family's Gingerbread This has been my mothers gingerbread recipe all my life and I don't need any other! I always add way more ginger than it calls for. You can have Lambe Family's Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lambe Family's Banana Bread
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter or vegetable oil.
- It's 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mashed bananas (overripe bananas are best).
- You need 1 of chopped nuts to taste (I NEVER add them).
The strain has a Jamaican heritage and was loved by the legend Bob Marley. The strain is also popularly known as Lamb's Breathe a. Also called "Lamb's Breath," Lamb's Bread is a bright green and sticky sativa strain. The effects have been known to give mass amounts of energy and positive introspection.
Lambe Family's Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a large loaf pan, or two small ones..
- I just plop the wet ingredients into a large bowl, mix it and then whisk the dry ingredients into it..
- Do not overmix, a few lumps are fine. If the batter is too smooth, it really doesn't come out right when baked. I've done that before!.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, or when browned. Use the toothpick method to check doneness..
- Enjoy while warm or room temperature. If you have kids like I do, hide your piece quickly! lol.
Stir in the olive oil, maple syrup, and milk. Mix well, then mix in ground flax or chia. It's so good with either sugar and pecans on top or chocolate chips in it! This recipe for easy Dairy Free Banana Bread has been passed down from generation to generation in my family. I wasn't sure how much quick bread batter the lamb pan would hold, so I had them double the recipe.