Best Blueberries Muffins. The Best Blueberry Muffins are perfectly sweet, easy to make, and full of blueberry flavor. You'll love this recipe from the world famous original Jordan Marsh department store muffins. These were not "The Best" blueberry muffins and in fact I was a bit disappointed with these.
They're extra buttery, soft, and moist. For that bakery style goodness, top with cinnamon brown sugar streusel. Prepared with basic ingredients and a couple. You can have Best Blueberries Muffins using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best Blueberries Muffins
- It's 240 g of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It's 140 g of castor sugar.
- It's 115 g of unsalted butter.
- It's 120 ml of milk.
- You need 225 g of blueberries.
- Prepare of Topping: 2 Tablespoon of raw sugar to sprinkle on top of muffin before baking.
How to Make The Best Blueberry Muffins. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. With plump blueberries and a crunchy streusel topping, my Best-Ever Blueberry Muffins recipe will be your new go-to muffin experience. This easy Blueberry Muffin recipe is to die for!
Best Blueberries Muffins instructions
- Preheat your oven to 190°C/375°F. Lightly grease your muffin pan and line with 12 muffin liners. Grease the inside of your muffin liners as well. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the softened butter and sugar together with a stand mixer or electric hand mixer for 2 mins, until pale and fluffy..
- Add in one egg at a time and beat until well incorporated. Scrap down the sides of the bowl if necessary. Add in the vanilla extract and mix until combined. The batter will look grainy at this point so don’t be alarmed..
- Add in 1/3 of the flour mixture and beat a low speed, follow by 1/3 of the milk. Alternate the flour and milk until both are well incorporate into the batter. Mix until just combined and do not over mix..
- Add in the blueberries and use a spatula to fold into the batter gently..
- Scoop a big dollop of the batter into each muffin liner, filling them to almost the top. Sprinkle generously the raw sugar on top of each muffin and bake for 25 mins or until a skewer inserted comes out clean..
They are super moist and fluffy. Topped with a crumbly streusel topping that is made from scratch. _ These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries! They're an all-time favorite, perfect for weekend brunches and grab-and-go breakfast. This blueberry muffins recipe is the best ever! They are simple to make and have an amazing cinnamon crumb topping you are sure to LOVE!