Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies. This recipe for Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies is my go-to cookie recipe! My taste testers had no idea these cookies were gluten-free, grain-free, paleo, and These Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies! They are the BOMB and not only are they one of my favorite recipes, they're also one of you, the readers.
This recipe also has vegan and keto options. Chewy, thick paleo chocolate chunk cookies made with both coconut and almond flour. These low carb cookies are a dream come true. You can cook Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It's 1 cup of blanched almond flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 6 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- It's 3/4 cup of coconut sugar.
- It's 6 tablespoons of almond butter.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
These soft chewy paleo chocolate chip cookies are made with cassava flour, making them nut free PLUS grain free and gluten free. The cassava flour makes the flavor very similar to traditional chocolate chip cookies, so you know everyone will love them! Get ready for more Paleo + nut free. These paleo chocolate chip cookies use almond butter as the base creating a cookie that is gluten-free, grain-free, and dairy-free!
Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix coconut oil and coconut sugar in a big bowl.
- Beat in almond butter and vanilla extract.
- Beat in raw egg.
- Stir together almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- (If needed, place mixture in freezer for five mins).
- Roll into 8 balls (or 16) and place remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips (maybe use your best judgment on the extra chocolate).
- Press cookies lightly with your hands.
- Bake 11-14 mins, or until centers no longer look wet.
- Let completely cool on pan, they'll keep cooking after coming out of the oven.
These Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies are naturally gluten-free and egg-free, with a crisp shortbread texture on the outside, while being tender on the inside. I originally developed this recipe years ago when I experimented with eating grain-free. The heart and soul of these cookies (and all chocolate chip cookies, for that matter) is the chocolate. Paleo-friendly dark chocolate chips are also fair game, and we've found that the Enjoy Life brand is readily available and works well. Perfect Paleo chocolate chip cookies made with almond flour and tapioca flour or coconut flour, are thick, soft and chewy, but not too sweet.