Kaleji Masala. How to make Kaleji Masala Recipe at Home. A Step by Step Complete Recipe of Mutton Kaleji (Mutton Liver) by Kitchen With Amna. - As Eid is near, many readers have requested me to share the recipe of Liver - Kaleji. So here is an easy n yummy version of cooking it. #kalejifry.
Kaleji Liver Masala Bakra Eid Recipe In Urdu Hindi - RKKYe hai meri recipe masale wali kaleji ki. Here is a link to the list. Serve "Masala Kaleji" with roti or nan. You can cook Kaleji Masala using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kaleji Masala
- It's 750 gm of Beef liver (kaleji).
- You need 2 of fresh clove garlic chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It's 3 of green cardamon.
- Prepare 1 stick of cinnamon.
- It's 4-5 of whole black pepper.
- It's 3 of large onion.
- It's 2 tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 1.5 of tbspCoriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare leaves of Fresh coriander.
- Prepare of Green chillies.
Recipe Type : Curries, Mutton, Non vegetarian. Few years back cooking expert Rahat made kaleji with this method and i usually make with the same method, Serve with naans and enjoy. Three important things to remember to make a perfect and soft liver masala fry is. Bhuni Kaleji Masala Recipe is a healthy and traditional nawabi cuisine from the old era.
Kaleji Masala instructions
- First of all take small pieces of liver or kaleji and put fresh chopped garlic on it..
- Mix it with garlic and leave it for 1 hour approx..
- After one hour wash liver or kaleji..
- Now take a pan or pateeli add oil,then add bay leaf, cinnamon,whole black pepper and cardamon in it fry for 2 minutes👇🏻.
- Then add sliced onion..
- Let the onion golden brown.than add Ginger Garlic paste.👇🏻.
- Red chilli powder, Coriander powder,cumin powder and water and make gravy..
- After that add washed liver/kaleji and bhoonify it..
- Do not over cook the liver.and don't cover the lid.either it will become so hard..
- Just bhoonify it openly..
- After 6-8 minutes liver/kaleji become tender..
- Then add salt mix it..
- Sprinkle fresh coriander leaves and green chilli..
- Serve hot with paratha....
Kaleji or mutton liver is a popular dish served for breakfast and even lunch on Baqra-Eid. Make this quick gravy style Kaleji Masala recipe and serve hot with parathas or tandoori naan. Delicious Masala Kaleji is ready to serve. I have come up today with a very special masala kaleji recipe as Eid ul Adha is coming up very soon. Kaleji, liver meat, is also coveted for its nutritional value/ Photo: Canva.