Bacon Wrapped Egg Muffins. Welcome To The Angel Muniz Variety Show. In This Video I Will Be Showing You How To Make My Homemade Bacon Wrapped Egg Muffins. The holiday season is always the busiest time of the year for me.
Make your morning amazing with this Keto bacon wrapped mushroom egg muffins recipe. Perfect for at home or to grab on the go! The only thing that can possibly make egg muffins better is wrapping them in bacon! You can have Bacon Wrapped Egg Muffins using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Egg Muffins
- It's of eggs.
- You need of Bacon (strips).
- Prepare of salt (ground).
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of cheese.
- It's of cupcake tray.
- Prepare of bread.
- You need of baking spray.
That's exactly what I did in this keto bacon wrapped mushroom egg muffins recipe. Line each spot with a bacon around the edges. Mix in cheese and other desired toppings. Use bacon strips to form the outer edge of these egg muffins easily adaptable to whatever omelette fillings you like.
Bacon Wrapped Egg Muffins instructions
- Spray inside of cupcake tray.
- Cut bread into small circles and place in bottom of tray.
- Place bacon on insides of tray.
- Crack the egg in the center of cupcake tray in between bacon.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Sprinle seasoning (salt and pepper).
- You can add any other optional toppings.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- You can crack an egg in a bowl and pix it then put it in if you want it to bake like scrambled eggs.
Beat eggs and milk together in a bowl; ladle into muffin cups. Bacon Egg Muffin Cups - Filled with all your favorite breakfast items, these little "muffins" are amazing and so much fun for big and little kids. Simple, yet delicious, these Bacon Egg Muffins Cups are like breakfast all in one bite. The best part is that you can flavor them differently each time. Place a peeled egg into each cup on top of the batter and press it slightly into the batter.