Crunchy Macrobiotic Cinnamon Nut Snack Sticks. Caramel Nut Snack Mix combines nuts, Chex cereal, and M&Ms to make a tasty and crunch snack mix that the whole family will love! This snack mix recipe is easy to make and full of apple jacks, bugles, pretzels, and apple pie candy corn and a sweet brown sugar cinnamon glaze! *. China Crunchy Nuts Suppliers and Manufacturers Directory - Source a Large Selection of Crunchy Nuts Products at cashew nuts,pistachio nuts,nut carbon A wide variety of crunchy nuts options are available to you, such as raw, baked, and hand made.
The cinnamon stick comes from the inner bark of a tropical evergreen tree. The sticks are formed when sections of bark are stripped from the cinnamon tree. The inner red-colored bark gets the rough exterior scraped off, then the remaining bark curls naturally as it dries. You can have Crunchy Macrobiotic Cinnamon Nut Snack Sticks using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Macrobiotic Cinnamon Nut Snack Sticks
- Prepare 50 grams of ☆ Bread (strong) flour.
- It's 50 grams of ☆ Whole wheat flour (or cake flour).
- You need 20 grams of ☆ Oatmeal.
- You need 20 grams of ☆ Walnuts.
- Prepare 15 grams of ☆ Finely shredded coconut.
- Prepare 35 grams of ☆ Beet sugar.
- You need 2 pinch of ☆ Salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ☆ Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆ Cinnamon.
- It's 60 grams of Soy milk.
- You need 30 grams of Canola oil (or vegetable oil of your choice).
- Prepare 1 dash of Vanilla oil.
Cinnamon sticks are a spice taken from the bark of the tropical evergreen. The tree is stripped and the strips left to dry in the open air. Once dry, they are cut into the small stick shapes we all know. These are ground into the familiar cinnamon powder used in cooking and baking.
Crunchy Macrobiotic Cinnamon Nut Snack Sticks instructions
- Put the ☆ ingredients in a bowl, then mix together with a whisk. Finely chop the walnuts into pieces smaller than 1 cm cubes, and add to the bowl..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the soy milk, oil and vanilla oil..
- Add the dry ingredients from Step 1 to the wet ingredients in Step 2..
- Gently combine the ingredients without over-mixing, and flatten the dough into a 7-8 mm thick, 20 x 15 cm loaf..
- Cut into 1-cm strips. They will rise slightly from the baking powder, so leave space between them while arranging them on a baking tray..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in an oven preheated to 170℃. If they are properly cooked through, they should be nice and crunchy once they cool..
- For a variation on this recipe, take a look at these crunchy macrobiotic snack sticks made with sake lees..
Our cassia cinnamon sticks are the perfect addition to ciders, cocoa or coffee. Cinnamon sticks can be used in place of spoons for stirring hot beverages like tea and apple cider, so that the bark will begin to dissolve, adding the spice's signature flavor to the drink. The microwave makes it quick to keep this colorful snack on hand. Betty Crocker's Living with Cancer Cookbook shares a recipe! Gluten-Free Cranberry Nut Cinnamon Chex® Mix.