BBQ baby back pork ribs. Chef John's indoor baby back ribs are seasoned with a homemade dry rub, then glazed with barbeque sauce and baked until tender and delicious. In this easy BBQ baby back ribs recipe, the ribs are rubbed with spices, cooked in the oven, and finished on the grill with a tangy homemade You may unsubscribe at any time. Smoked baby back ribs have plenty of down-home flavor, but they require special equipment and take a while to cook on.
Cooked slow in the oven with a homemade spice rub, then finished on the grill with your favorite BBQ sauce. Pork ribs have a membrane that's located on the back of the ribs. Recipe from Weber's Time to Grill™ by Jamie Purviance. You can have BBQ baby back pork ribs using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ baby back pork ribs
- Prepare 3 1/2 lb of baby back ribs.
- You need 52 oz of beef stock.
- It's 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 medium of onion, quartered.
- It's 12 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of favorite bbq sauce.
Fuel Type Using a dull dinner knife, slide the tip under the membrane covering the back of each rack of ribs. Lift and loosen the membrane until it breaks, then grab a corner of it with a paper towel and pull it off. The results of these Instant Pot BBQ Baby Back Ribs are fall-off-the-bone perfection and take a fraction of the time. In theory, you can use any cut of pork ribs for this recipe, but I think baby back ribs fit best in most pressure cookers.
BBQ baby back pork ribs step by step
- slice ribs into 3 or 4 rib portions and place in a large dutch oven..
- add beef stock, vinegar, onion, and garlic to dutch oven, making sure ribs are covered in liquid. (add water if necessary).
- slow simmer the ribs in the brine for 1 hour..
- preheat oven to 300°F..
- remove ribs from brine and place on a large sheet pan; salt and pepper to taste..
- place ribs in oven. After 30 minutes, remove ribs from oven and brush with bbq sauce. Place back in oven and cook for 20 more minutes..
- if grilling, grill bone side down over medium heat with lid closed. (same cooking times as oven) lightly smoke with sweet smoke such as apple or cherry wood chips for an added layer of flavor!.
To do this, carefully hold the rack upright and guide the knife through the meat between the bones. Usually, ribs come vacuum-packed and can be sitting in liquid that you definitely want to wash away. Run under cold water, pat dry, then peel off the Everyone's fave part of eating ribs has got to be the sauce. That, and having a legit excuse to eat with your hands. Ours is deliciously sweet, savory, and.