Salted Fish Fried Rice (NASI GORENG IKAN ASIN).
You can cook Salted Fish Fried Rice (NASI GORENG IKAN ASIN) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salted Fish Fried Rice (NASI GORENG IKAN ASIN)
- You need 300 grams of cooked white rice (at room temperature).
- You need 100 grams of salted fish fried, shredded/torn rough.
- It's 1 of egg, beaten off and fry while in scrambled.
- You need 1 of leek/leaf chives, cut askew.
- Prepare 5 of cayenne peppers (to taste), thinly sliced.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Chicken flavoring (optional).
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Salted Fish Fried Rice (NASI GORENG IKAN ASIN) step by step
- Saute onion, garlic and cayenne pepper until fragrant..
- Add rice, salted fish and eggs. Stir until blended..
- Add soy sauce, salt, pepper and flavoring (optional). Stir until all blended..
- Towards the end, add sesame oil and scallions. Cook, stirring frequently until wilted scallions..
- Arrange fried rice on plate and serve while warm..
- NOTE : dried salted fish.