Flower Garden Cinnamon Roll. I bake Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Flower. This cinnamon bread recipe is very easy. The dough is very soft, makes very soft.
This tutorial shows how to make a miniature dollhouse cinnaomon roll. Turn cinnamon rolls into sweet flowers with just a few simple steps. These cinnamon roll flowers freeze well for quick morning breakfasts. You can have Flower Garden Cinnamon Roll using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Flower Garden Cinnamon Roll
- It's 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- It's 80 grams of Milk (water).
- It's 2 grams of Salt.
- You need 15 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 15 grams of Butter.
- You need 5 grams of ○Melted butter.
- You need 6 grams of cinnamon sugar.
- It's 1 of *Beaten egg.
- You need 1 of Icing (powdered sugar+water).
Cinnamon rolls start with sweet dough made from milk, sugar, butter, and eggs, as well as flour, yeast, and salt. You can also embellish it a little by. Cinnamon Garden Cleansing Wand. cinnamon smudge sticks are back in stock online and in store 🙂 💖🌿. Fortune-hunter & flower princess Finley Jordan talks magick mandalas, rituals and connecting with nature ~ Instagram: @joshuanightfury
Flower Garden Cinnamon Roll step by step
- Place all but ○ ingredients into the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Set on Dough cycle, let it complete the kneading and first rise. Adjust the time by the type of the bread machine..
- Take out the dough from the pan, punch it down to remove the trapped air, make it into a cylinder shape, then divide it into 3 pieces..
- Separate a small ball from each dough that becomes the center of the flower (should be 1/4 size of the big ball) and a large ball which becomes the petals. Total of 3 big balls and 3 small balls=6 balls..
- Roll each dough into a ball again, cover it with damp cloth and let it rest for 10 minutes..
- Roll out the big ball into rectangle, brush on the melted butter and sprinkle the cinnamon sugar on top. Roll up the dough starting with the end closer to you. Close the seam tightly..
- With a dough scraper, make slits into the dough with 1cm spaces in between..
- Wrap the big dough with the slits around the reshaped small ball (center part) evenly at the center. Open the cross section to look like a petal and close the edge. Leave some space in between the center part and the petals allowing the dough to bulge out..
- Let it rest again an oven heated somewhere between 38～40℃, for about 40 minutes..
- Apply beaten egg onto the dough with a brush. Bake it for 12 minutes in an oven preheated to 180℃. When the baking is done, cool it down on wire racks. You can pour some icing on top if you would like (powdered sugar 5 :water 1)..
fauxghost.com Q: Can you tell us about your. Traditional cinnamon rolls get their signature tender, doughy texture from a rich yeasted dough. They're pillowy-soft, like a cinnamon-scented pillow To make these easier cinnamon rolls a feasible breakfast option, we ditched the yeast in favor of self-rising flour. Self-rising flour is a combination of. Fragrant with cinnamon and enriched with a cream-cheese glaze, these morning buns make an unforgettable breakfast.