Crunchy Yummy Blueberry Bagels. This paleo and keto focaccia bread is soft, chewy and with a killer taste (i.e. no eggy business here!). Plus, you'll be pleasantly surprised how easy it is to whip up! 베이글은 단백한 맛이 야채, 햄, 치즈 등과 잘 어울려 샌드위치용 빵으로좋아요. 또한 크림치즈를 발라서 먹어도 맛있구요. 좋은 베이글은 속이 부드럽고 껍질은 얇으며 쫄깃쫄깃하 고 바삭해야 맛있는데요. 베이글의 쫄깃함의 비결은 반죽을 데치는 거에요. These homemade Blueberry Bagels have a sweet blueberry flavor and toast up beautifully!
This Blueberry Muffin Cake is an ALL TIME favorite of mine! It's soft, loaded with blueberries Bacon Cheddar Scones - Everyday Annie. Remember a couple weeks ago when I made these super yummy banana berry muffins which also. You can cook Crunchy Yummy Blueberry Bagels using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Yummy Blueberry Bagels
- You need of ★For the dough.
- Prepare 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It's 10 grams of Raw cane sugar (Regular sugar is OK).
- You need 5 grams of Honey.
- Prepare 90 grams of Milk.
- It's 1 pinch of Salt.
- It's 1 1/2 grams of Dried yeast.
- Prepare 15 grams of Dried blueberries.
- Prepare of ★For Kettling.
- Prepare 500 ml of Water.
- You need 5 grams of Honey.
Amazing, gluten free blueberry bagels with a touch of cinnamon and sugar. Wonderful when toasted and topped with your fav toppings! I chose to create a cinnamon blueberry bagel version because it's what I enjoyed most as a kid. Although these might not be the prettiest bagels, trust me when I.
Crunchy Yummy Blueberry Bagels instructions
- Put all the ingredients for the dough into a bowl. Knead for 10 minutes, working it hard. The dough should be as soft as an earlobe. It is hard work, but keep it up!!.
- Once kneading is done, divide the dough into 3 balls. Cover them with a damp cloth. Let rest for 10 minutes..
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into 15cm rounds, making sure that the thickness is even..
- Start rolling the dough up. Be careful not to make it too loose or air will get in..
- Roll them back and forth,or stretch them like playing with clay. The rolls should be 20cm long. Flatten one side of the ends. Make each roll into a ring by covering the other end with the flattened end..
- Tightly close the seams. If they are loose, the rings will break while boiling. Let rise for 20 minutes..
- While the dough is rising, get ready for kettling. In a large skillet, bring water to a boil and add the honey (or sugar). This process adds a shine to the bagel when you bake it..
- Before the rising time is over, preheat the oven to 200℃ Start boiling the bagels once the oven is hot..
- Boil the bagels for 30 seconds on each side. Scoop up and dry the excess water with a paper towel and put them in the oven immediately. Bake for 20 minutes at 200℃.
- They're done. Fresh from the oven bagels are really yummy! The cooled bagels can be brought back to the freshly baked taste by toasting in a toaster oven..
- They have a lot of blueberries and are so yummy..
Mmmm, warm, crunchy bread with soft doughy centers. It's hard to go wrong with these delicious, breakfast and snack-time circles of joy. The only thing better than a bagel is a bagel topped with something tasty. In fact, I never eat a bagel plain, even a flavored one. Order a couple dozen Fresh NYC Bagels and choose some fillings and spreads.