Carrot cake cheesecake cake. Make carrot cake mixture: In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. Stir in oil, then add eggs and mix until combined. Make cheesecake mixture: In a large bowl using a hand mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer using the whisk attachment , beat cream cheese and sugar until.
Pour the cheesecake mixture over the carrot cake. Wrap the bottom and sides of the. This Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake has two layers of super moist carrot cake and a layer of creamy cinnamon cheesecake! You can cook Carrot cake cheesecake cake using 24 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot cake cheesecake cake
- You need of for the carrot cake:.
- It's 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of canola oil.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 cups of shredded carrots.
- It's of for the cheesecake layer:.
- You need 2 packages (8 oz) of each) cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It's of for the frosting:.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 package (8 oz) of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 4 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans.
Covered in a homemade cream cheese frosting, it's the perfect cake for Easter! When we cut the cake, the carrot cake was still partially raw. The cheesecake part tasted great though. I cooked it the time suggested, didn't want it.
Carrot cake cheesecake cake step by step
- FOR THE CHEESECAKE LAYER: Prepare the cheesecake layer first. This can be done early in the day, or the night before. If freezing the cheesecake, can be stored 1-2 weeks in the freezer..
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Using a large roasting pan, add 1 inch of water to the pan. Place it on the lower 2/3 of the oven! Allow it to preheat in the oven..
- Prepare 9-inch springform pan by wrapping bottom of pan (outside) with double layer of foil. Line bottom (inside) with a circle of parchment paper..
- Beat cream cheese with granulated sugar for 2-3 minutes until creamy. Add in salt and eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition..
- Beat in sour cream and heavy cream, until light and fluffy (about 2 minutes). Pour into prepared 9-inch springform pan. Place pan in center of preheated roasting pan in the oven, making sure to be careful not to spill water..
- Bake cheesecake for 45 minutes. Turn oven off and let cheesecake sit in oven for an additional 30 minutes. Remove and cool completely on counter..
- When cooled, remove outside portion of the springform pan and place into the freezer for several hours or overnight. I put it in freezer for about 2 hours. If using within 24 hours, feel free to just refrigerate cheesecake!.
- FOR THE CARROT CAKE LAYERS: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two 9-inch cake pans..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar, oil and eggs until blended. Add in flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Beat for about 2 minutes. Add in shredded carrots. Pour into prepared cake pans..
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool on wire rack for ten minutes. The remove from pans and cool completely..
- FOR THE FROSTING: In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and butter. Beat with whisk attachment for 3 minutes. Add in sugar, vanilla, and heavy cream. Beat for 3-4 minutes until light and fluffy. Fold in chopped pecans..
- To assemble the cake, layer one layer of carrot cake. Add the cheesecake then top with second layer of carrot cake. Spread on the frosting, first on sides then on top!.
- Store in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 3 days. ENJOY.
Beat until smooth and of spreading consistency. Perfectly-spiced, incredibly moist carrot cake sandwiched around a rich layer of vanilla cheesecake and then frosted with a whipped cream cheese icing. I first published this cheesecake/carrot cake recipe a few years ago, but I re-share it every year around Easter (because, just look at it!). Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake is a beautiful and delicious cake to make for Easter, Mother's Day or other spring celebrations. This cake has been in my head for a LONG time.