Hot Pepper Mini Corn Muffins. These bite-size muffins go well with almost any meal. In a small bowl, whisk the egg, buttermilk, butter and peppers until blended. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
These easy, quick Mini Jalapeño To make the best cornbread muffins, start with Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix. Simply add egg and milk to the I didn't have jalapeño peppers so I used Hungarian wax hot peppers. The original Mini Corn Dog Muffins! You can cook Hot Pepper Mini Corn Muffins using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot Pepper Mini Corn Muffins
- Prepare 2 of red chiles; minced.
- Prepare 1 of green chile; minced.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's 1 box of jiffy corn muffin mix.
- You need 1/3 C of milk.
These fun and poppable bites are perfect for snack time, dinner, or game day. View top rated Hot corn muffins recipes with ratings and reviews. Prepare muffin batter as directed on package. Sweet cornbread mini muffins is a recipe you will make over and over.
Hot Pepper Mini Corn Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Whisk together milk, corn muffin mix, and 1 egg until combined. Let sit for 10 minutes..
- Fold in hot peppers..
- Grease a mini muffin tray with butter. Fill each hole halfway and cook for about 15 minutes..
- Variations; Buttermilk, sour cream, yogurt, citrus zest or juice, spinach, guacamole, tomatillos, basil, celery seed, blackberries, coconut, chives, scallions, cilantro, cheddar, feta, fontina, manchego, goat cheese, cotija, mayo, honey, agave, saffron, shaved zucchini.
I have never been a fan of sweet cornbread but these sweet cornbread muffins are delicious. Serve them with pulled pork barbecue, ribs on the grill, soup or just about any meal and your guests will keep coming back for more. These corn dog mini muffins are sweet cornbread, baked around a juicy hot dog in a mini muffin tin. They are perfectly popable and so darn delicious! What is your go-to snack at the State Fair, or other like event?