Rich and Creamy Carbonara. This Creamy Carbonara is a plate of heavenly, creamy pasta. Silky spaghetti with crispy pancetta in a super creamy and cheesy sauce. Simply delicious and so easy to make them at home.
On today's menu: Stephanie Duong's recipe for Rich and Creamy Carbonara. How to Make Creamy Carbonara Step by Step. Get a large pot of water and salt it heavily. You can have Rich and Creamy Carbonara using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rich and Creamy Carbonara
- Prepare 70 grams of Pasta.
- You need 5 of cm Thick sliced bacon.
- Prepare 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- It's 1 of ●Egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of ●Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
Keep tossing, incorporating the eggs into the water until it forms a creamy and glossy sauce around the spaghetti. You can add a couple more splashes of water as necessary. Get this eggless yet deliciously rich and creamy, easy Carbonara recipe that is done in no time at all! Perfect for a quick dinner for people on the go!
Rich and Creamy Carbonara step by step
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt and cook the pasta for 1 minute less than instructed on the package..
- Put the ingredients marked ● into a mixing bowl and combine well using a whisk..
- Cut thickly sliced bacon into 1cm pieces. Heat olive oil in the skillet and sauté the bacon..
- When the bacon browns, pour in heavy cream and simmer until it slowly starting to bubble. Stir together and turn off the heat..
- Reheat the sauce so it's ready when the pasta is done. Toss the pasta into the sauce and combine briskly while shaking the pan..
- When everything is combined well, turn off the heat and pour in the egg mixture from Step 2 and mix all together at once in residual heat. Be sure to remove the pan from the heat when pouring the sauce into the pasta..
- Garnish with black pepper and Parmesan cheese (if desired) and it's done..
- This is with Rigatoni (80 g). Other thick pasta such as Fettucine works well with this creamy sauce..
I've learned to cook this easy Carbonara recipe after I finished college and moved away from home to work in the big city (Manila). Your schedule goes nuts and then all of a sudden what you have left in your fridge amounts to little more than a quarter of a onion, a few eggs, and an open package of bacon. If you have those things, plus a little olive oil, you have dinner. Spaghetti Carbonara is basically bacon and. This rich pasta toss is great for everyday dinners or special occasions.