Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng).
You can cook Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng)
- It's 5 cup of rice, cooked.
- You need 3 of eggs, beaten.
- It's 4 clove of garlic.
- It's 4 clove of shallot.
- It's 3 each of fresh red chilies.
- It's 3 clove of candleberry nut (known as indian walnut/kemiri).
- It's 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of chicken, fried and chopped (optional).
- It's 5 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of sweet soya sauce.
- It's 1 of cucumber, sliced.
Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng) step by step
- Grind garlic, shallot, red chilies, and candleberry nut. You can also use blender and add a little cooking oil instead of water. (But grinding the seasoning will improve the taste than blending it, because by grinding them, its oil will come out)..
- Pour cooking oil into a frying pan and let it heat..
- Saute grinded seasoning til it smells good..
- Pour beaten eggs into the pan and scramble them..
- Add rice and chopped chicken into the pan..
- Add salt, white pepper and sweet soya sauce. Mix them well..
- Keep mixing them for a while, then it is ready to be served. Best served with sliced cucumber and chips..