The best banana bread ever. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil, buttermilk and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined. This is definitely THE BEST banana bread I've ever come across- but I swear I've made it even better.
I never leave a comment on recipes, but this was so good I had to! The sour cream was the perfect touch to make this even more moist and delicious. I added a cup of chopped walnuts and a. You can cook The best banana bread ever using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The best banana bread ever
- Prepare 1 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It's 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 4 cup of mashed bananas (about 8 bananas ).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts (opional).
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, mix together the eggs, mashed bananas, oil, and vanilla. Combine and spread on top of the banana batter. Take a knife and swirl into batter.
The best banana bread ever step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- mix butter , brown sugar , and eggs in large bowl.
- add flour , salt , baking soda and milk . mix well.
- add vanilla and bananas then mix well.
- if adding walnuts stir them in.
- spray pans with nonstick cooking spray . Divide into 3 pans and bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda and salt together. Microwave on high power until the bananas are soft and have released. The Best Banana Bread Ever - My absolute favorite recipe for banana bread. Super moist, full of banana flavor, makes two loaves, and delicious! My daughter was born in Nova Scotia, Canada.