You can have Nasi Goreng using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nasi Goreng
- Prepare 2 cup of long grain white rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It's 275 grams of chicken.
- You need 175 grams of bacon thinly sliced.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of carrot diced.
- You need 1 of celery diced.
- It's 1 cup of cabbage shredded.
- It's 80 grams of bean sprouts.
- It's 2 tbsp of shallots.
- You need 2 tbsp of Kecap Manis.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
Nasi Goreng step by step
- Cook rice in large saucepan of salted boiling water. Drain. Set aside for 2 hours to cool..
- Heat a large wok over medium heat. Add half the oil until just smoking. Cook chicken for 3 minutes or until brown. Transfer chicken to a bowl..
- Add bacon and garlic to the wok and stirfry for 2 minutes or until brown and crisp. Transfer to a bowl..
- Add remaining oil to wok and heat until just smoking. Add the celery and carrot and stirfry for 3 minutes or until carrot is tender..
- Return cooked chicken and bacon to wok with cabbage, and stirfry for 3 minutes or until cabbage wilts..
- Add rice, bean sprouts, half the shallots, kecap mains and soy sauce. stirfry for 2 minutes or until heated through..
- Serve and sprinkle over remaining shallots..