Apple Pancake / Diet Breakfast. German Apple Pancakes made more delicious and perfectly proportioned in mini form loaded with caramelized apples and easy brown sugar streusel! Try this Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Bake for your next weekend breakfast! No added sugar and your house will smell amazing!
Gluten free healthy apple pancakes made with oats, applesauce, pure maple syrup & cinnamon for a nutritious breakfast perfect for kids! Apple pancakes are super easy to make! Grab your favorite applesauce from the store, or make a homemade version, then add remaining pancake ingredients to. You can have Apple Pancake / Diet Breakfast using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Pancake / Diet Breakfast
- Prepare 3 of grated apple.
- You need of PANCAKE.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need of GARNISH OPTION.
- Prepare 1 dash of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of sultanas or raisin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of almond slice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried apricot.
This fluffy, sweet apple pancake makes a quick and easy breakfast. It's so good, you could even serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a delicious If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Pancakes filled with cinnamon-spiced apple and raisins. Apple Pancakes are a great finger food for baby-led How to Store Apple Pancakes.
Apple Pancake / Diet Breakfast step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients then add add in wet ingredients.
- Grated apple and add onto batter and mix welll.
- Add a little of butter on a non stick pan then Spoon 2tbsp of apple pancake batter on a pan and let it set and lightly brown at the edge about 4 to 5 minute.
- Turn over and lightly press the pancake then cook for another 3 to 4 minute.
- Serve top icing sugar and honey with some dried fruits optional.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY PANCAKE RECIPES, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348721-pancake-with-egg-breakfast https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359400-pancake-with-fillings-apam-balik https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347158-cashew-nut-pancake-top-peanut-butter-and-honey https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363617-paleo-pancake-banana-and-eggs https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339857-pancake-top-blueberry-compote.
The apple pancake was something altogether new to me, involving apples, a family story, a cast iron skillet, and the magic of a hot oven — all before breakfast. Then we took those pancakes out and dug in, our forks breaking that crisp crust, letting cinnamon-scented steam billow out. This breakfast treat just got a healthy makeover. This pancake recipe replaces white flour with more nutritious whole grains, and the berry jam stuffing gives you some If you have some extra time, bake a few apples in the oven to get a delicious, fiber-rich topping. Pancakes are perfect for a quick dinner when you're too tired to cook, or a fun weekend breakfast.