Crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe. Delicious crock pot recipes for Pot Roast, Pork, Chicken, soups and desserts! Welcome to our site dedicated Seriously, how can you go wrong with bacon and cheese! Now I had to make a change from the original recipe.
This Crock pot Cheesy Potato Casserole is that easy to make! I wanted to give you a few additions to try too to change it up Cheese, potatoes, and bacon are a killer combination that makes for a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinnertime meal. If you love bacon and cheese, our bacon and cheesy potato casserole will be a meal you won't be able to resist. You can have Crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe
- It's of cooked some bacon or turkey bacon as little or as much as you like.
- You need 1 package of frozen hash browns (they can be shredded, the can be diced, they can have the peppers in them… any kind you want).
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 can of milk (just fill up the canned soup with milk).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped (this is optional) – you can add anything from sausage to bell peppers.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 8 oz of sour cream.
Read on to find out how you can make this recipe for your family. CROCKPOT CHEESY POTATOES & GROUND BEEF CASSEROLE Dump and Go Slow Cooker Recipe *For today's recipe and many more, click below to see my recipe blog. This recipe for Crock-Pot Cheesy Chicken Ranch Tater Tot Casserole will knock their socks off!
Crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe instructions
- Spray the inside of the crock pot casserole dish with nonstick spray..
- Take your frozen hashbrowns and break them up in the bag..
- In a large bowl combine the onion (or whatever else you want to include), 1 cup of cheese, the milk, and the cream of chicken soup and sour cream. Stir to combine.(and some of the bacon but not all of it leave some for the top).
- Mix in the hashbrowns and stir to coat..
- Pour into the crock pot casserole dish. Top with the remaining cheese, and bacon..
- Place the lid on top and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3-4 hours.Times will very pending on the crockpot or slow cooker..
- Notes- in picture 6, my family couldn’t stay out of while it was cooking and was picking at it on and off around the sides that’s why it looks like that. They all loved this dish and ask for it again and in a big Batch of it... 😋😀.
Then I have chicken ready for soups, casseroles, stir-fry's and other dishes and the bacon is ready to top baked potatoes, sprinkle on soups (like our Bacon & Bean Soup) or on salads instead of of fake. Crock-Pot Breakfast Casserole from Delish.com will cook overnight as you're sleeping. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate, then chop. Grease inside of your slow cooker with cooking spray. Crock-Pot Cheesy Potatoes and Ham Crock-Pot Ladies.