Nasi Goreng Kampung (Village-Style Fried Rice).
You can cook Nasi Goreng Kampung (Village-Style Fried Rice) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nasi Goreng Kampung (Village-Style Fried Rice)
- It's 1 of plate of cooked rice (preferably cold rice, room temperature).
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 of shallots.
- Prepare 1 of red chili.
- It's 1 Tbsp of kecap manis (sweet soy sauce).
- It's 1/2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of white pepper.
- You need pinch of salt.
Nasi Goreng Kampung (Village-Style Fried Rice) step by step
- Prepare the ingredients. Thinly chop garlic, shallot, and chili.
- Preheat 3 tbsp oil on medium heat. Whisk the egg and pour it into the pan. Scramble it. Add chili, garlic and shallot. Stir them until fragrant..
- Add rice to the pan, then mix it. Put sweet soy sauce, soy sauce, sugar, salt and white pepper. Stir it for about 8 minutes..
- Nasi Goreng Kampung is ready to serve with krupuk (shrimp cracker) and sunny side up egg ✨.