Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. A homemade vanilla cake that's soaked with a mix of sweetened condensed milk and orange JELLO powder and topped with whipped cream! This easy Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake is a wonderful addition to all your summer parties! A lovely vanilla cake that is bursting with orange flavor and topped with a fluffy orange and vanilla frosting that no one will be able to resist!
I love a good poke cake!!! This one is my current favorite, but of course, that will. Do you like orange creamsicles? if you do then you'll love this recipe. You can cook Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake
- Prepare 15.25 of vanilla cake mix.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of orange zest.
- You need 3.4 oz of orange jello.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fresh squeezed orange juice.
- It's 15 oz of can of undrained mandarin oranges.
- It's 3.5 oz of vanilla pudding mix.
- You need 8 oz of cool whip.
This orange poke cake is a fluffy white cake infused with orange flavor and topped with a quick and easy vanilla frosting making it taste just like our With warm weather approaching, I've got summery flavors on my mind which is how I came up with this orange creamsicle poke cake. The flavor is JUST like what you remember! Is there anything more summery than an orange creamsicle?? What originated as a creamy, dreamy vanilla and orange popsicle has turned into a cult favorite flavor combo that we are thrilled to be playing around with.
Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake instructions
- Prepare cake as directed substitute vanilla milk for water and add orange zest..
- Bake according to directions and allow to cool for 10 minutes..
- Poke holes in top of cake..
- Combine jello mix and boiling water in bowl. Add in orange juice..
- Pour slowly over cake and refrigerate for 3 hours..
- Beat mandarins and pudding mix until combined..
- Gently fold in cool whip.
- Spread over cake and refrigerate 30 minutes longer..
This Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake is insanely delicious, moist and topped with whipped cream. The orange jello and vanilla pudding takes it over the top. We probably should get back to the Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake recipe. If I was completely honest, it didn't last long in my home. Inspired by orangesicles, our orange cream poke cake will melt in your mouth, not down your shirt.