Rich Carbonara with Homemade Pasta. Homemade Carbonara: I just love carbonara! I would say it is my favorite pasta/sauce. I thought, it must be impossible to make something so delicious.
This rich pasta toss is great for everyday dinners or special occasions. I can come home from work and throw this dish together in a half hour. While attempting to make a carbonara with no eggs I found my sauce a little runny, adding cheese to the sauce made it perfect! You can cook Rich Carbonara with Homemade Pasta using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rich Carbonara with Homemade Pasta
- You need 400 grams of Pasta.
- Prepare of - Carbonara Sauce -.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs (medium size).
- It's 200 ml of Grated cheese.
- Prepare 4 slice of Bacon.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic.
- You need 300 ml of Heavy cream.
Add reserved pasta water, one tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired. How to make creamy pasta carbonara with eggs, bacon, and parmesan cheese. This is such a fast and delicious dinner.
Rich Carbonara with Homemade Pasta step by step
- - Preparation - 1. Bring plenty of water to a boil. Refer to theto prepare to boil the pasta. 2. Cut the bacon into strips and slice the garlic thinly..
- - To make the sauce - Beat the eggs and combine them with the grated cheese..
- Heat a skillet and add the bacon. Cook it over medium heat until crispy. When the oil comes out, add the garlic and remove the excess oil with paper towels..
- Start cooking the pasta around here. Cook the pasta about 4 minutes, drain it when it is al dente..
- Once the bacon and the garlic are crispy, add the heavy cream..
- When the heavy cream starts to bubble, add the noodles. Coat them with the sauce and add the egg mixture. Turn off the heat, coat the noodles with the sauce and it is done..
- The amount of salt and pepper differs by the bacon, cheese and the cooking liquid. Taste it and adjust it with salt and pepper. Sprinkle some coarsely ground black pepper on, if desired..
Jump to the Pasta Carbonara Start by cooking the pasta as well as the bacon until crispy. Take the cooked bacon out of the pan then add the cooked pasta into the pan with some. Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara—indulgent and delicious, yet so easy! You don't put fresh herbs on carbonara. This Creamy Carbonara is a plate of heavenly, creamy pasta.