Fattush Salad *Vegan. Fattoush is a Lebanese bread salad made with toasted or fried pieces of pita combined with mixed greens and other vegetables, such as tomatoes and radishes. Veggie packed vegan Lentil Fattoush Salad topped off with easy pita croutons and a delicious maple A veggie centric, vegan recipe blog dedicated to making healthy food choices more delicious. With all the fresh from-the-garden flavors in this salad, what better wine than a classic Sauvignon Blanc such as a Beringer or Kendall Jackson?
It is called Fattoush; an authentic. It is full of fragrant, fresh and tasty Middle Eastern ingredients and flavors! This fattoush salad recipe is made with a delicious blend of fresh greens, veggies and herbs, crispy While traditional Fattoush salad recipes vary from country to country in the Middle Easter, the. You can have Fattush Salad *Vegan using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fattush Salad *Vegan
- You need 3/4 of iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare 4 of cucumbers.
- Prepare 5 of raddish.
- You need 5 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of brown onion (fine chopped).
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove (fine chopped).
- Prepare 100 gr of spinach (optional).
- You need 100 gr of mint leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of mint flake.
- You need 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of pomegranate molasses.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 pcs of Lebanese bread.
This fattoush salad, packed with nutrient-dense vegetables and spices, can be a side salad or the main attraction. This Easy Fattoush Salad Recipe substitutes the traditional bread with flavorful roasted chickpeas. Full of vegetables and herbs, it's vegan and gluten-free. Fattoush salad is a Lebanese bread salad.
Fattush Salad *Vegan instructions
- Wash all veggies, peel cucumbers and raddish, leave part of the peel..
- Chop cucumbers and raddish thinly, put them in salad bowl..
- Chop tomatoes and lettuce smaller size than regular salad. Put them in salad bowl. Add fine chopped garlic and onion, mint leaves, spinach, and mint flake, mix together..
- Add salt, lemon juice, olive oil, and pomegranate molasses, mix well..
- Grill Lebanese bread or put it in a microwave or burn it with the fire on the stove until dry and crunchy, crack it and mix it with the salad..
- Ready to enjoy with Moojhadara..
Fattoush Salad with Grilled Vegetables - Healthy salad with massive flavor and textural appeal! A Mediterranean recipe loaded with vegetables and pita pieces. I used a little bit of pomegranate syrup in my dressing, because I had a bottle lying around (which I realize is not normal for most American cooks). This video show you how easy and quick it is to make a traditional Lebanese Fattoush salad. This authentic Lebanese Fattoush Salad is made with well-seasoned fried pita bread, seasonal vegetables and tossed in a zesty sumac Mediterranean dressing.