Sapporo Ichiban Salt Ramen Carbonara. You've had instant ramen, but have you had instant ramen from a Michelin rated chef? Sapporo Ichiban brings you instant ramen that is anything but ordinary. Sapporo Ichiban (サッポロ一番) is a brand of instant noodles (primarily ramen) manufactured by Sanyo Foods of Maebashi, Gunma, Japan.
Shio (salt in Japanese) is used to enhance and bring out all the flavors of the ingredients carefully blended to make the clear soup. Sapporo Ichiban worked with Michelin Star Celebrity Chef Masaharu Morimoto to formulate an at-home version of the ramen served at Momosan Ramen & Sake. Now, Iron Chef Morimoto's exclusive recipe brings delicious flavor to Sapporo Ichiban Momosan Ramen which gives you restaurant. You can have Sapporo Ichiban Salt Ramen Carbonara using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sapporo Ichiban Salt Ramen Carbonara
- Prepare 1 packages of Instant ramen (salt flavored soup).
- You need 200 ml of Water.
- It's 100 ml of Milk (rich milk if you can).
- Prepare 20 grams of Bacon.
- You need 50 grams of Mixed pizza cheese.
- You need 2 of Egg yolks.
- Prepare 1 of Coarse ground black pepper.
- It's 1 of Chopped parsley.
Sapporo Ichiban Original Ramen Sanyo Foods. Sapporo Ichiban Hot & Spicy Chicken Ramen Sanyo Foods. Sapporo Ichiban x Tagonoura Sumo Stable: Salt Chanko Ramen - Japan. Detail of the side panels (click to enlarge).
Sapporo Ichiban Salt Ramen Carbonara instructions
- Cut the bacon into short strips, and cook until crisp. (This is up to you, but you can also cook it with garlic powder)..
- Using a saucepan you usually use for ramen, add milk and water and bring it to a boil. (It clumps easily, so stir after it has come to a boil)..
- Add the salt soup packet and mix. Add noodles and bring to a boil..
- Boil over medium heat for about 2 minutes. It will clump up easily since you are boiling it with milk, so stir while cooking..
- Add mixed cheese to the noodle, mix to coat the noodles, and melt..
- After 3-3 1/2 minutes have passed, turn off the heat, add the egg yolks, and mix everything together..
- Arrange on a plate, add bacon on top, sprinkle coarsely ground black pepper and parsley, and it is done..
- I use block bacon. For you cheese lovers: sprinkle more grated cheese if you like..
Sapporo Ichiban x Tagonoura Sumo Stable: Salt Chanko Ramen. A Japanese Sumo competition in Tokyo. Sapporo Ichiban Japanese Tonkotsu Ramen White Chicken Broth Instant Ramen Soup base: salt, sugar, monosodium glutamate, non dairy creamer (coconut oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate (a milk derivative), mono and diglycerides. Pour a small amount of the water the ramen was cooked in and stir. Add the ramen noodles and stir some more, coating the noodles in the bacon/olive oil mixture.