You can have Pork Kaldereta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Kaldereta
- You need of pork with bones.
- You need of pork liver diced.
- You need of medium size onion sliced.
- Prepare of baby potatoes sliced in half.
- You need of garlic.
- Prepare of tomato sliced.
- It's of beef bouillon.
- It's of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It's of water.
Pork Kaldereta instructions
- Fry the pork until sides are brown. Then saute onion garlic and tomatoes. Once the aroma is released, add water..
- Boil the pork until tender then add the bouillon. Once simmering, add the liver nad potatoes. Continue to cook until liver is cooked. (Liver is late added to avoid over cooking that will make it hard and rubbery)..
- Once cooked add the salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot and Enjoy..