Zucchini Muffin. The BEST zucchini bread muffins EVER! Moist, sweet, packed with shredded zucchini, walnuts, dried cranberries, and spiced with vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. These healthy zucchini muffins are naturally sweetened and made with whole wheat flour!
I've made Zucchini muffins using a half dozen recipes, and this was the favorite. The muffins were especially moist, so if you store them, leave them slightly uncovered. This Healthy Zucchini Muffins recipe is the best!! You can have Zucchini Muffin using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Muffin
- It's 100 g of White Flour.
- You need 50 g of Whole Wheat Flour.
- You need 3 g of Cinnamon.
- You need 5 g of Baking Powder.
- It's 75 g of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 50 g of Yogurt.
- It's 60 g of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need of Zucchini (about 1 zucchini) 150g.
It's quick and easy to make, totally comforting and delicious, and made healthier with a few simple healthy muffin ingredients. No mixer needed - these Zucchini Muffins are the best classic zucchini muffins. They are the perfect zucchini recipe for all of that garden bounty! Made in one bowl, muffins just don't get easier than this!
Zucchini Muffin step by step
- Operation Time / 25 min Oven Temperature / 350F Baking Time / 24 min.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners..
- Sift the white flour, whole wheat flour, cinnamon and baking powder into a medium bowl..
- Mince the zucchini with a kitchen mixer and set aside until use..
- Add the vegetable oil, egg, yogurt and brown sugar to a large mixing bowl and whisk well..
- Add the minced zucchini and whisk well..
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix well..
- Divide the batter evenly among the lined cups..
- Bake, rotating the tins halfway through. Transfer tins to wire racks to cool completely before removing the muffins..
Pumpkin zucchini muffins recipe is easy and the perfect Fall breakfast for sure. Delicious and indulgent Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins. Our readers love that these zucchini bread muffins are easy, moist, and not too sweet for breakfast. Packed with fresh zucchini and spiced with just. Keywords: zucchini muffin, honey zucchini muffins, healthy muffin, olive oil muffin.