Vegan cake (no allergens). Delicious vegan cake recipes, vegan birthday cakes and vegan cupcakes found on this board. So delicious no one will even know they're vegan. No-bake, vegan Rice Krispie Funfetti Cake!
And yes they are all vegan, which means no messing around with trying to use half an egg, or just an egg yolk or white. Today I am going to show you how to make an easy vegan no-bake cake perfect for your summer gatherings or upcoming birthdays! No one would ever know that this cake is either vegan or gluten-free never mind both! You can have Vegan cake (no allergens) using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan cake (no allergens)
- Prepare 30 g of dates.
- You need 30 g of dried figs.
- It's 30 g of puffed quinoa.
- It's 5 g of water.
- It's of Base.
- You need 20 g of lemon juice (juice from half lemon).
- Prepare 100 g of honey.
- Prepare 150 g of cooked chickpea.
- It's 400 ml (1 can) of full fat coconut milk.
- It's 60 g of coconut oil.
- It's 60 g of coconut butter.
- It's of Flavours.
- Prepare 150 g of blueberries.
- Prepare 150 g of strawberries.
- You need 150 g of blackberries.
- You need of Coconut flour.
- Prepare of Chocolate layer.
- You need 70 g of Chocolate mass.
- You need 2-3 tablespoon of Coconut milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Orange zest.
It is perfectly moist with all that delicious signature carrot cake We used the vegan lemon buttercream frosting from our vegan lemon cake to frost this. And that flavor blend really works. Whether you're vegan, lactose intolerant or are simply craving something sweet, these indulgent plant-based and dairy-free dessert recipes (from no-bake brownies to ice cream Blood Orange Chocolate Birthday Cake. <p>When it comes to vegan cake, it doesn't get more indulgent than this dessert. This BEST vegan chocolate cake recipe is quick and easy with no unusual ingredients.
Vegan cake (no allergens) step by step
- Using a hand blender, blend the dates with the figs and the water, until you have a paste. Incorporate the puffed quinoa and place it as the first layer on a springform pan (18cm diameter). Put it aside.
- Blend all the base ingredients together until everything is mixed very well. Divide the base in 2 or 3 equal parts, depending on how many layers or flavors you want to have.
- I’ve used frozen berries, that I’ve thawed in a pan on the stove. Blend the berries with the base and add coconut flour to get a ticker base, that won’t easily pour (I’ve added 2 tablespoons but if you use fresh berries you might have to add more). Add this mixture to the quinoa base and place it in the freezer for about 2hours. Repeat this step with the other berries..
- For the chocolate layer, melt the chocolate mass on water bath (bain marine) with the coconut milk and the orange zest, until you have an easy pouring paste. Place this on top of the cake. As the cake will be frozen, you need to move fast as the chocolate will get tick fast.
- Before serving, take the cake out of the freezer and keep it a room temperature at least 4h ahead, or place it overnight in the refrigerator.
Hundreds of readers have loved this moist fluffy vegan chocolate cake. When you think about vegan cake, you might think it will be dry, crumbly and somehow inferior to a typical chocolate cake filled with eggs and. Gluten-Free Vegan Cake Mixes - Many of the gluten-free cake mixes sold in specialty stores are also vegan, but read the ingredients to be sure. Vegan coconut cream cake with an oil-free frosting which reminds of Raffaello! The recipe is dairy-free, eggless, gluten-free, and oil-free.