Muffin Pan Frittatas. Reviews for: Photos of Muffin Pan Frittatas. This is a good breakfast food. If you want to make it at home the recipe is below.
Here's a great way to use colorful vegetables such as zucchini, onions, and red bell peppers and pair them with eggs for an appetizer or light lunch. Then loosen the mini frittatas from the pan using a wooden skewer. Perfect individual portion size and very easy to make. You can cook Muffin Pan Frittatas using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Muffin Pan Frittatas
- You need of cooking spray.
- You need 1 T of evoo.
- You need 1 c of asparagus, chopped.
- You need 1/4 c of green bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 2 T of onion, chopped.
- It's 6 of eggs.
- It's 1/2 c of heavy whipping cream.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 c of shredded cheddar cheese.
They are also great for eating on the go. Store leftovers in the refrigerator and reheat when you are ready to eat again. These Frittata Egg Muffins are loaded with all sorts of tasty goodness and just happen to be healthy! With spinach, cherry tomatoes, capsicum / bell peppers and pops of feta.
Muffin Pan Frittatas instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 12 muffin cups with cooking spray..
- In small skillet, heat oil. Cook and stir asparagus, green peppers and onions until softened..
- In med. bowl, whisk eggs, cream, salt and pepper. Stir in cooked veggies and cheese. Pour 1/4 c of mixture into each muffin cup..
- Bake until frittatas are set in the middle and lightly browned, about 20 min..
Bake in the preheated oven until frittatas are set in the. Fill prepared muffin cups almost to the top with the egg mixture. If you reserved any cheese, sprinkle it on top of the frittatas. Be the first to review this recipe. These are little breakfast frittatas made in a muffin pan and can be refrigerated or frozen and heated as needed.