Can Fried Oysters & Sriracha Dipping Sauce.
You can cook Can Fried Oysters & Sriracha Dipping Sauce using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Can Fried Oysters & Sriracha Dipping Sauce
- You need 2 can of whole oyster in water.
- You need 10 tbsp of fish fry in a bag (Louisiana brand if u can find).
- It's 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of tabasco.
- It's 3 cup of vegtable oil.
- Prepare of dipping sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sriracha.
- You need 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 pinch of pepper.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
Can Fried Oysters & Sriracha Dipping Sauce instructions
- start by heating oil in a small quart pan on med high heat.
- open oysters drain and wash. Put on a paper towel and try and dab all excess water.
- now make your coating by adding fish fry water and tabasco together this is a (wet coating).
- fry in hot oil till golden about 3-4 minutes each side drain on paper towels.
- Dipping sauce: just add all ingredients together serve in a shot glass and a side of lemon..