Alfredo tortellini. Easy Garlic Alfredo Tortellini - So simple, so easy, and just amazingly creamy. Move over Panera, this Tortellini Alfredo is so easy and delicious that you'll be making it at home from now I've made some great recipes with a homemade alfredo sauce and recently made a Tortellini. Chicken Alfredo Tortellini Soup is like a chicken Alfredo recipe with vegetables in a creamy soup.
Alfredo sauce is one of those indulgent things we know we shouldn't eat too often. Chicken Tortellini Alfredo with homemade Alfredo sauce. Put it together with fresh vegetables, chicken and cheese tortellini. You can cook Alfredo tortellini using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Alfredo tortellini
- It's 1 of Frozen bag tortellini half bag of meat and half bag of cheese.
- Prepare 2 (22 oz) of jarsAlfredo sauce.
- You need of Shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 oz of bacon bits.
They all combine to make a wonderful Italian taste sensation. Tender tortellini pasta stuffed with creamy ricotta, Parmesan and Romano cheeses, tossed in a rich Alfredo sauce, and accented with tender broccoli pieces. This TORTELLINI ALFREDO is a home run every time! Looking for a new addition to your cooking-for-two collection?
Alfredo tortellini step by step
- Follow instructions on back of tortellini. After boiling the pasta drain it. Put the tortellini back in the pot..
- Then take 2 22oz jars of alfredo sauce and pour over already boiled tortellini..
- Warm it up on medium heat add in bacon bits. Plate it up and top with cheeses. Serve with garlic bread and a salad. Enjoy..
Who loves to set it and forget it? Everyone who's ever loved a slow cooker, which is why recipe developer and blogger Samantha Skaggs devoted an entire cookbook to making the most of this. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and add tortellini. While tortellini and Alfredo sauce are cooking, pour hot water over the sun-dried tomatoes and When cooked, drain tortellini and add to Alfredo sauce. Prepare Simple & Creamy Tortellini Alfredo in under half an hour.