Fat Free Corn In 'Butter' Sauce.
You can have Fat Free Corn In 'Butter' Sauce using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fat Free Corn In 'Butter' Sauce
- You need 1 of Bag of frozen whole kernel corn, I used a large bag.
- You need 1 of Water or chicken broth to come up the side of the pot about an inch or so.
- You need 2 tbsp of AP flour.
- It's 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Butter flavor extract, to taste, I used about a teaspoon.
- Prepare 1 of Drops of yellow food coloring, I used 4 drops.
Fat Free Corn In 'Butter' Sauce instructions
- Put corn in an appropriately sized pan for however much corn you have. Add the water or broth and salt pepper and sugar and steam the corn on medium heat with lid on until corn is hot and bubbling..
- Stir in flour til absorbed. Add butter extract and food coloring and stir until thickened. U may need to add more water if u want it creamier..