Double Chocolate Chip Muffins. These double chocolate muffins are a very welcome recipe for a lazy morning. They're entirely from scratch, but only take a few seconds to mix Since we're already topping these muffins off with some fairly heavy chocolate chips, we don't want to do anything to the batter to keep it from rising. If you love chocolate, you'll love these double-chocolate muffins.
These are the the best bakery style double chocolate muffins. After the first time I made these muffins, I knew that my search for the ultimate chocolate muffins was over. These have everything you'd want in a good old muffin, crunchy tops and to-die-for chocolate flavor. You can have Double Chocolate Chip Muffins using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Prepare 2/3 cups of cocoa powder.
- It's 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of espresso powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- It's 2 of large eggs.
- It's 3/4 cup of chocolate soy milk.
- It's 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter melted.
- It's of sparkling pearl sugar.
Double the Chocolate - Double the Deliciousness. I'm extremely picky when it comes to muffins. It's like starting the day with a dessert. How to Make Double Chocolate Chip Muffins.
Double Chocolate Chip Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In large bowl whisk together cocoa, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, espresso powder, salt and chocolate chips. Set aside..
- Whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla and vinegar..
- Add wet ingredient along with butter to the dry ingredients stirring to blend. Scoop batter into muffin panand sprinkle with pearl sugar..
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
I made these muffins twice last weekend. I developed the recipe as I went. Healthy chocolate zucchini muffins made with whole wheat flour and no butter or refined sugars (besides chocolate chips). They're naturally sweetened with banana and honey or maple syrup for an insanely delicious, perfectly moist double chocolate zucchini muffin! In a large bowl, whisk the flour with the cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.