Tofu Hamburgers Topped with Butter Soy Sauce and Vegetables.
You can cook Tofu Hamburgers Topped with Butter Soy Sauce and Vegetables using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tofu Hamburgers Topped with Butter Soy Sauce and Vegetables
- You need 1 of recipe Tofu Hamburger Patty Recipe.
- It's 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 small of bag; optional A pack of assorted cut vegetables (any kind).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It's 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- It's 1 of optional Shiso leaves.
- Prepare 1 of optional Green onions.
Tofu Hamburgers Topped with Butter Soy Sauce and Vegetables step by step
- Refer tofor the tofu patties. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156703-tofu-hamburgers-this-recipe-comes-directly-from-a-former-chef.
- Refer tofor how to cook the patties. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145488-a-hamburger-chef-teaches-you-how-to-pan-fry-hamburgers.
- This time I used this package of vegetables. It contains bean sprouts, garlic chives, and carrots. Thinly slice the vegetables (except for the bean sprouts) so they will cook through easily..
- Add butter to a frying pan and add the vegetables and garlic! Stir-fry..
- When the vegetables wilt, add the soy sauce and sake! It will sizzle!!.
- When the tofu hamburgers are done cooking, place on a dish!.
- Top the hamburgers with the stir-fried vegetables from Step 5! Make sure you pour the juices on too!.
- Scatter green onions over the top and it's all done! Easy, right?.