My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini.
You can have My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 can of 4oz italian tomato paste.
- You need 1 can of of diced tomato 14oz.
- Prepare 2 envelope of sazon.
- You need 2 tsp of of each black pepper, lawrys season salt, onion powder, garlic powder and italian seasoning.
- It's 2 tbsp of of sofrito.
- You need 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar (optional).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter to saute.
- Prepare 1 jar of of Prego Garlic n Italian Sausage.
- It's 1 medium of onion diced.
- Prepare 1 packages of 32oz bag of tortellini.
My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini step by step
- melt butter in sauce pan..
- add onion n minced garlic to butter n saute for bout 3 mins..
- add beef to the onion n garlic n cook till browned..
- after its browned strain any excess fat. return to sauce pan..
- add sazon and the rest of the spices. cook for bout 2 mins..
- then add tomato paste. stir..
- add sofrito. stir. then add can of diced tomatoes, ketchup, sugar n prego spaghetti sauce. stir till well combined. add bout 2cups of water. taste. u can add more seasonings if needed..
- boil tortellini as instructed on package..
- simmer sauce for bout 20mins. then add cooked tortellini to sauce and serve..
- NOTE: u can use 1/2Lb of ground beef n 1/2Lb of Bob Evans Italian Sausage.