Fried Vegetable Pastry (Pastel) *Vegetarian/Vegan. Pastry consists of a rich dough that usually contains flour, water, fat and sometimes sugar. This dough can either make up the base or covering of a baked item such as in croissants, danishes, turnovers and puff pastry. ✿ Veganlovlie Recipes / Spaghetti : A delicious easy spaghetti meal made stir fried style with vegetables. This recipe is very low in fat and bursting with.
An easy tasty vegetarian recipe that can be made in Farmers Market Vegetarian Enchiladas with black beans and your choice of veggies (like red bell pepper, sweet potato zucchini or corn) and. The vegan version though cuts down the labor but keeps the same taste Filipinos love. Some recipes call for a pie crust. You can cook Fried Vegetable Pastry (Pastel) *Vegetarian/Vegan using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Vegetable Pastry (Pastel) *Vegetarian/Vegan
- You need of Pastry dough:.
- It's 1/2 kg of plain flour.
- You need 250 gr of margarine.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 2 of boiled egg (optional).
- It's of Cooking oil to fry.
- You need of Filling:.
- It's 4 of carrots.
- You need 4 of potatoes.
- You need 2 of spring onions.
- Prepare of Spices:.
- It's 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of candle nut.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sugar.
However, I grew up never familiar with that version so I'm going with the style my Vegan pastel. Instead of soymilk, I used almond milk because it's thicker and creamier. The Best Vegetarian Pastry Recipes on Yummly Curried vegetable pasties - vegan pasties filled with curried vegetables and chickpeas, perfect for picnicking!
Fried Vegetable Pastry (Pastel) *Vegetarian/Vegan step by step
- Dice carrots and potatoes, chop spring onions, grind the spiced with blender or food processor, put them aside..
- Mix plain flour, salt, and margarine, gradually pour water until the dough doesnt stick..
- Pre-heat sauce pan, pour cooking oil. Add ground spices, stir for 5 mins.
- Add diced carrots and potatoes, stir them until they are cooked well, add spring onion, salt, sugar, and pepper, cook for 3 mins. Put aside..
- Cut boiled eggs to 12 pieces. (You can skip this for vegan diet).
- Roll the dough with rolling pin (around 1/2 cm or thinner) make round shape with a medium size cup, fill them up with the vegetables, fold the dough to the other side, twist and pinch to lock the dough..
- Pre-heat a frying pan with cooking oil, fry them until both side turn golden..
- Enjoy :).
Add the sweet potato, carrot, potato, pepper. An easy vegetable stir-fry is one of the quickest basic meals you'll want to incorporate into your cooking repertoire when you go vegetarian or vegan. Vegetable spaghetti stir-fry is an easy spaghetti recipe made fried-noodle or chow mein style. It's delicious and versatile, veggies can be varied with what you have on hand. Shortcrust pastry is used to make tarts, pies, and quiches.