Mini Cherry Cheesecakes. Cute mini-cheesecakes topped with red cherries make an easy treat for holidays or anytime you want a sweet little bite. Just before serving, top each cheesecake with generous tablespoon pie filling; sprinkle with almonds. These are delicious little cheesecakes, perfect for any occasion.
Place a vanilla wafer in each mini baking cup. Mini Cherry Cheesecakes are the perfect size for parties and showers, and with just six ingredients, they come together in a snap! MINI CHERRY CHEESECAKES — These fun, mini desserts feature an Oreo cookie crust with a creamy cherry cheesecake filling, topped off with cherry pie filling. You can have Mini Cherry Cheesecakes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
- It's of FOR THE BASE:.
- You need 1 cup of Graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare of FOR THE FILLING AND TOPPING:.
- It's 1 (8 oz) of package of cream cheese, softened.
- It's 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla or almond extract.
- You need 8 oz of whipped topping.
- Prepare 1 can of cherry pie filling or any fruit pie filling.
Mini Cherry Cheesecakes are easy bite-sized creamy cheesecakes baked in a muffin tin with cherry pie filling on a buttery graham cracker crust. If you love these, be sure to try this other easy to make treat - Homemade Gourmet Popcorn! Mini Cherry Cheesecakes: These mini cheesecakes are so easy and quick to make and they look amazing with the cherries and glaze on top! If you love cheesecake, these summer mini cherry cheesecakes are sure to please.
Mini Cherry Cheesecakes step by step
- You will need 12 mini dessert dishes, about 2-3 ozs each..
- Melt butter in a microwaveable bowl, add sugar and cracker crumbs, mix thoroughly. Place a heaping teaspoon of cracker mixture in the bottom of each dessert dish and pat down..
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer until smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon into the dessert dishes to almost full, just below the top. Add cherry pie filling to top it off. Enjoy!.
This recipe uses chocolate digestive biscuits for the base, soft cheese and creme fraiche for the filling. Mini Cherry Almond Cheesecakes are a simple and delicious sweet treat for just about any When I started testing these Mini Cherry Almond Cheesecakes for Nielsen-Massey, I was by myself in the. To make Mini Cherry Cheesecakes, you will need the following ingredients You have to try these Mini Cherry Cheesecakes, especially if you're having a big party with lots of guests to feed. Spray a couple of mini muffin tins with non-stick spray and and place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each one (flat side down)and brush a. These Mini Cherry Almond Cheesecakes are made with an almond filling studded with maraschino cherries and topped with cherry flavored whipped cream!