Potatoes Omelette. There's nothing too fancy about this rustic Spanish style omelet, just lots of hearty goodness from crispy fried potatoes and onions. Chopped tomatoes and green onions lend even more flavor and color. Add the onions, parsley and garlic; cook until tender.
The potato omelet is a humble dish of Italian tradition, easy to prepare and can be considered a main course complemented by a mixed salad. The main ingredients include potatoes, eggs and cheese, to which you can also add tomatoes, herbs and onions to enrich the flavor. Potato Omelet: a step by step guide Combine in a large bowl the potatoes and onions, add salt and pepper to taste and add the beaten eggs. You can cook Potatoes Omelette using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potatoes Omelette
- You need 1 of and 1/2 cup potatoes.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of carrot.
- You need 1 cup of onion.
- Prepare 2 of scotch bonnet.
- It's of Maggi.
- You need of Green pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded chicken(you can use beef).
- You need of Vegetable oil.
Bring a skillet over high heat with oil and when hot pour the preparation of potatoes. When you have cooked the base, lower the fire Turn the omelette and complete the cooking. You can serve hot or cold. This Country-Style Spanish Potato Omelette, is very similar to the classic Spanish ¨Tortilla de Patatas¨.
Potatoes Omelette step by step
- Peel your potatoes and cut in cubes and boil. Add little salt while boiling. Then also cut your veggies in cube..
- In a bowl, put your eggs, then add ur veggies, chicken, maggi, scotch bonnet, and stir. Then add your cooked potatoes and mix..
- Add little oil in a non stick pan and pour your mixture. Allow to cook on a low heat for 3-5 minutes then gently flip to the other side and fry for until done. Then cut into your desired shape and enjoy😋.
- This is so delicious and easy for breakfast or dinner.
Which is made with just potatoes, eggs and extra virgin olive oil. This version is made with a few more ingredients, to really give it an incredible lift of flavors. Besides potatoes, eggs and extra virgin olive oil. When hot, add potato and cook until golden-brown and crusty on all sides. Beat up eggs in a small bowl with very little salt (the cheese has plenty) and freshly ground pepper.