Basic Sandwich Muffin (from All-purpose Baking Mix). Basic Muffin Mix Ingredients - Notes. Make a Healthy Basic Muffin Recipe by Using less sugar. Most basic muffin recipes include a whole cup of I am not much of a cook and have steered away from baking and have only studied your Basic Muffin recipe so far but have learnt so much from it.
The best Basic Muffin recipe ever! Super easy to make, and you can make so many variatons too! Learn all about making perfect muffins. You can cook Basic Sandwich Muffin (from All-purpose Baking Mix) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Basic Sandwich Muffin (from All-purpose Baking Mix)
- Prepare 1 c of All-purpose Baking Mix.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 2 T of EVOO.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 T of water + additional water if needed.
This is a great basic muffin recipe with variations that your whole family will love! Lots of flavors with one base recipe. This basic muffin recipe is simple yet soft and buttery. The simple muffin base is easy to make and I'm adding to my baking basics series with a plain muffin recipe that is great as it is or flavored with As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Basic Sandwich Muffin (from All-purpose Baking Mix) step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 4 cups of a muffin pan..
- In a bowl, combine baking mix, baking powder and salt. Stir in oil thoroughly. Add egg and stir until mixed. If dough too stiff, add water 1 T at a time..
- Divide dough into 4 muffin cups. Using spoon, flatten mounds until 1/2" thick, leaving shallow well in center..
- Bake 12 min. or until edges begin to brown. Allow to cool 3 min. before carefully removing from pan..
This is a wonderful simple homemade bakery style sandwich bread recipe that produces an amazing loaf of bread using only all purpose flour. If you don't have loaf tins then you can get creative and use a similar baking tin. Here are the links to the tins that I use. Start with a great basic muffin batter, then add blueberries and lemon zest, or chopped apples and cinnamon -- whatever flavors you like! This really is exactly what the recipe title states: a basic muffin.