Vada Pav omelette. Yes, we are talking about our very own Omelette Pav. An eggetarian cousin of Mumbai's favourite, Vada Pav, and a unique combination of pav buns and omelette, this indulgence gives a burst of lip smacking flavours and leaves you drooling over its taste. And the pav that holds my omelet has a very active life well beyond the modest fate a few Portuguese bakers might have originally imagined for it.
This was loved and thus Vada Pav was born. Vada pav is the most delicious snack of the Mumbaikars and in fact, Vada pav is not only a snack but its a sentiments of every mumbaikars. At every corner of the streets, one will find a vada pav stall to fulfil one's hunger and appetite. You can have Vada Pav omelette using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vada Pav omelette
- You need 6 of eggs.
- It's 8 of bada pav.
- Prepare 2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander chopped.
- It's to taste of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 of maggi.
- It's 2 tsp of maggi masala.
- It's 4 tsp of oil.
Vada pav is the favorite junk food here in Mumbai. Vada pav is a popular street food of Mumbai similar to a burger. It tastes best with a glass of cutting chai and deep-fried chillies. Monsoon season is the best to relish such piping hot snacks in the evening.
Vada Pav omelette instructions
- Take a pan put cups of water and some salt mix and boil then add maggi bricks cook and cool them..
- Take a mixing bowl then eggs break add all spices,onion,green chilli, coriander and maggi mix..
- Take a nonstick pan put oil and make maggi omelette..
- Then cut in 4 pcs take a bada pav cut in halves put maggi omelette and shallow fry in both sides..
- Serve hot Bada pav with maggi omelette..
Also, you would love recipes like: Bhajji Pav; Masala Omelette Pav; Samosa Pav; Recipe notes for Vada pav. Omelette Masala pav needs perfectly cooked omelette and spongy masala pav which has the flavor of red chili and garam masala. To make this taste food you need very basic ingredients. All ingredients are easily available at home. Address : Besides Haji Ali Dargah , Mumbai.