Potato omelette. There's nothing too fancy about this rustic Spanish style omelet, just lots of hearty goodness from crispy fried potatoes and onions. Chopped tomatoes and green onions lend even more flavor and color. Add the onions, parsley and garlic; cook until tender.
The potato omelet is a humble dish of Italian tradition, easy to prepare and can be considered a main course complemented by a mixed salad. The main ingredients include potatoes, eggs and cheese, to which you can also add tomatoes, herbs and onions to enrich the flavor. Potato Omelet: a step by step guide Combine in a large bowl the potatoes and onions, add salt and pepper to taste and add the beaten eggs. You can cook Potato omelette using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato omelette
- Prepare 1 of potato big.
- Prepare 1 cup of cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Maggi.
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Black seeds.
- You need pinch of Black pepper.
- It's 1/3 cup of flour.
- Prepare pinch of Curry.
Bring a skillet over high heat with oil and when hot pour the preparation of potatoes. When you have cooked the base, lower the fire Turn the omelette and complete the cooking. You can serve hot or cold. Loosen the omelet again around the sides and underneath as far as possible.
Potato omelette instructions
- Peel,wash and cut your potato into small cubes,pour the potato in to a hot pan with a bit of oil,cut Onion into small cubes,add onions into the pan and stir to combined,add your cubes cabbage into the pan and add little salt,black pepper and stir,cover the pan until the potato are cooked.Transfer your Cook potato in to a bowl and allow to cool.
- Add flour into your cool potato,add pinch of salt,maggi,curry,break eggs and mix well to combined.
- In a pan add little oil add small amount of the mixture to make it round shape as seen in the picture,sprinkles some black seeds on top,flip to the other side and repeat the same process of the remaining potato mixture...Ready!!.
Add Recipes Clear Meal Plan Print Taste Preferences Make Yummly Better. When hot, add potato and cook until golden-brown and crusty on all sides. Beat up eggs in a small bowl with very little salt (the cheese has plenty) and freshly ground pepper. Lower heat of stove, add eggs to pan and give them a good stir, a couple of times, bringing up cooked eggs from bottom, but redistributing uncooked eggs and potatoes. Cook potatoes and onion in drippings until tender, stirring occasionally.