Almond Muffins. Almond Flour Muffins (Protein-Packed!) This post may contain affiliate links. Easy and healthy Almond Muffins Recipe with ground almonds, whole wheat flour and fresh of frozen blueberry or cherry. The muffins are moist and rich with a subtle almond flavor and I added some sliced almonds on top before baking.
Pat down lightly so that they stick to the batter. These moist muffins are filled with sweet cherries and have a lovely almond scent. Each time one of my beloved fruits are in season (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, or cherries), I buy stocks of. You can have Almond Muffins using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond Muffins
- Prepare of INGREDIENTS for 10 Muffins.
- It's of Oven Temperature / 350F.
- It's of Baking Time / 26 min.
- It's 120 g of Butter.
- It's 170 g of Brown Sugar.
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 250 g of Flour.
- It's 50 g of Ground Almonds.
- You need 10 g of Baking Powder.
- It's 120 g of Yogurt.
- You need 50 g of Slivered Almonds.
- It's 25 g of Sliced Almonds.
Download Almond muffins stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. These delicious almond flour muffins taste just like a vanilla cupcake! Poppy seed muffins are a favorite morning quick bread. This recipe uses almond extract and lemon zest to lend extra bright flavors.
Almond Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners..
- Whisk together the flour, ground almonds and baking powder and sift; set aside..
- Bake the sliced and slivered almonds until slightly golden. Let them cool..
- Cream the butter and brown sugar. Add the eggs gradually; stir until well mixed. Add the yogurt and stir until smooth..
- Add the flour mixture and the slivered almonds to the butter mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until smooth..
- Divide the batter evenly among the lined cups. Sprinkle the roasted sliced almonds on the tops of the muffins..
- Bake, rotating the tins halfway through. Transfer tins to wire racks to cool completely before removing the muffins..
All you'll need for muffins with almond flour. You can make a batch of low-carb cheesy muffins in less time then it takes your oven to pre-heat and no mixer is needed. Don't be fooled by these Coconut Almond Paleo Breakfast Muffins. These almond flour muffins stay soft and succulent - and only need five minutes to prep! Sprinkle with remaining oats and the almonds, pressing lightly into batter.