Sautéd baby bok choy with tomatoes. lb baby bok choy, cut into bit-size pieces. In a large sauté pan with a lid, heat oil over medium-high heat until it starts to shimmer. Baby bok choy, lightly cooked just until bright green, is the star of this Chinese side dish, which gets earthy sweetness from oyster sauce and portobello mushrooms.
It makes a great vegetarian side dish. Add bok choy, stirring to evenly coat. Remove lid and continue cooking, stirring a few times, until liquid has evaporated and bok. You can have Sautéd baby bok choy with tomatoes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sautéd baby bok choy with tomatoes
- You need 2 bunches of organic baby bok choy.
- Prepare 1 of large organic vine ripen tomato.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 2 Tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Baby bok choy is just smaller and more tender than regular bok choy. Buy bok choy with firm, crispy stems and bright green leaves. You can use bok choy or baby bok choy. Trimming the stem off - don't trim too much - just the end.
Sautéd baby bok choy with tomatoes instructions
- Slice bok choy into inch long length after washing. Dice tomato into large cubes..
- Sauté minced garlic in olive oil until aromatic. Add sliced bok choy and tomatoes. Sauté until tomato leaching out red juice..
- Season it with salt or fish sauce. Serve it with porridge or as a side dish for brown rice..
Cutting the thick stem off will ensure that the bok choy cooks evenly. Place wok or saute pan on your stove and pour in the cooking oil. This bok choy salad is crispy and crunchy with a tangy Asian inspired sesame soy dressing. Try it paired with a juicy grilled steak or chicken. We went to breakfast, realized all of our options.