Rich Creamy Salmon Pasta.
You can have Rich Creamy Salmon Pasta using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rich Creamy Salmon Pasta
- Prepare 180 grams of Pasta.
- It's 2 of pieces Raw salmon.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 100 ml of ★Milk.
- It's 100 ml of ★Heavy cream.
- It's 1/2 of a ladle worth ★Pasta boiling water.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh parsley.
- It's 2 tbsp of Grated cheese.
- It's 1 of Olive oil.
Rich Creamy Salmon Pasta step by step
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and let sit for 10 minutes. Boil the water for the pasta, add the salt, and begin to boil the pasta..
- Put the olive oil in the frying pan and add the salmon. Cook both sides and remove from the pan. Remove the skin and bones and cut into bite-sized pieces..
- Add a bit of oil to the frying pan from Step 2 and cook the onions. Once the onions have wilted, return the salmon to the pan, add the ★ ingredients, and let it simmer a bit..
- Add the boiled pasta to the pan from Step 3 and mix it in briskly. Sprinkle with powdered cheese and season with salt and pepper..
- Try my Full of Tomatoes Spaghetti Napolitan -. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143396-tomato-filled-napolitan-spaghetti-for-lunch.
- Broccoli Pepperoncino -..
- Rich Kabocha Squash Pasta -. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143549-rich-kabocha-cream-pasta.
- Mushroom Pasta -. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143471-a-family-favorite-mushroom-pasta.