Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes. It's time for a special meal with Valentine's Day coming up, so I decided to grill up some Filet Mignon, Lemon Butter Shrimp, Purple Potatoes, and Baby.. Mignon With Scallops Recipes on Yummly Chicken, Scallop and Steak Skewers with Yakitori SauceToday.
In fact, I had an amazing Shrimp Scampi topped Filet Mignon last week at Carrabba's! I savored every bite and memorized each taste sensation so I could recreate. Filet Mignon - learn the best and perfect way to cook filet mignon with this homemade easy Filet Mignon recipe. You can have Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes
- It's of Steak.
- It's 5 (8 oz) of Fillet Mignon.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- You need of Salt and Pepper to season.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic.
- You need of Mint, to garnish.
- It's of Scalloped Potatoes.
- Prepare 10 of Idaho Baby Potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced.
- It's 15 of Snap Green Beans.
- It's 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of White Wine.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season.
- You need 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- Prepare of Kicker Shrimp.
- Prepare 20 of (16/20) Shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 tsp of Pepper.
- It's 2 tbsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- It's 2 tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- It's 2 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
Tender, juicy, buttery steak that rivals the best steak house with much cheaper What to Serve with this Recipe? Serve the steak with side dishes such as roasted potatoes or vegetables. The fail-proof method to cooking the perfect filet mignon in a cast iron skillet with herb butter. The filet mignon marinates in a mixture of balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard while you are heating the grill and cooking the onions, and can be made in under an hour.
Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes step by step
- In a sauce pan add enough water to cover the green beans and bring to a boil. Reduce heat until green beans are slightly soft and drain. Set aside..
- For the Scalloped Potatoes:.
- Pat dry and season with salt and pepper..
- In a skillet, bring to medium high heat with butter to foam. Toss in potatoes and sauté. Drizzle in olive oil and let continue to cook..
- Add in 3/4 of the heavy cream and continue to stir. As it thickens reduce heat to medium and add in white wine. Stir again and bring to a low heat..
- For the Shrimp and steak:.
- Pat down shrimp and steaks with paper towels. Combine shrimp seasoning and mix well in bowl. Add salt and pepper to the steaks..
- Bring two skillets to medium high heat. Add butter to one and olive oil to the other when hot evenly..
- With the one with butter, toss in shrimp and let cook about three minute and flip. Meanwhile, place the filets in the other with garlic and let sear for the same amount of time and flip. Toss in butter to baste the filets..
- Continue to let shrimp cook until nice and pink colored with seasonings, add to the scalloped potatoes and toss in green beans. Add the remaining heavy cream and stir in..
- Once the filets are seared to your liking after flipped (2min for rare, 3min mid rare, 4min medium, etc) remove from skillet and let rest equal amount of time..
- On a plate scoop out shrimp and potatoes and place on plate. Add green beans. (Roughly 5 shrimp and green beans each plate). Squeeze he on juice over shrimp and potatoes. Slice fillet in half and place on plate. Top with mint to garnish..
Photo "Filet mignon garnished with potatoes" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Filet mignon is the tenderest cut of beef and only needs a little seasoning with coarse salt and pepper. Filet Mignon is a slice of the beef tenderloin, which is the psoas muscle of the cow. Since it does very little work or weight-bearing, it is extremely tender. Photo about Filet mignon on mash potatoes with herbs on a white plate on a black wooden table.