Diet Friendly Tofu & Okara Yogurt Cake. Tofu is a good plant-based protein when you get it from a high-quality source (read: non-GMO soybeans Tofu is keto friendly, but not suited for a healthy ketogenic diet. Is Tofu Good for Weight Loss? Can Tofu Fit Into a Ketogenic Diet?
Eating tofu is one way to lose weight. With the amazing health benefits of tofu in your diet. All you need to do is follow the rules. You can have Diet Friendly Tofu & Okara Yogurt Cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Diet Friendly Tofu & Okara Yogurt Cake
- Prepare 150 grams of Silken tofu.
- It's 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- It's 250 grams of Fat-free yogurt.
- You need 30 grams of PAL Sweet (aspartame).
- It's 50 grams of Skim milk powder.
- It's 4 grams of Powdered kanten.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
If you and tofu don't have a happy relationship but you're willing to try to make it work between you, these tips might help you like…or even love, tofu. Tofu is a low-fat source of protein that's good for you. Here's what you need to know about the Tofu is extremely versatile. It doesn't have a lot of flavor on its own, and it takes on the flavor of whatever.
Diet Friendly Tofu & Okara Yogurt Cake step by step
- Pat dry the tofu with paper towels and then blend it with the okara with a hand mixer (I use the Barmix brand). Blend until smooth..
- Add in all of the other ingredients and then mix again with the hand mixer until smooth..
- Line a cake tray with parchment paper and the pour the cake batter in. Bake at 180℃ for 30-35 minutes..
- Here it is freshly baked! Cover it gently with aluminium foil to prevent it from drying out and then leave it to cool..
- Properly chill the cake in the fridge still in the cake tray and it's done! After that all you have to do is pop it out of the mold and cut it up!.
Not all ways of cooking tofu are diet-friendly, however. It comes swimming in a plastic container full of water, it's strange and springy and white and incredibly bland out of the I'm trying to get more tofu into my diet so a HUGE THANKS for this post! If you're working tofu into your meal plan for the first time, I first want you to know that a world of From buying the best type of tofu for what you're cooking to all the ways to cook it, here's what you. A kidney-friendly diet is a way of eating that helps protect your kidneys from further damage. American Kidney Fund: "Kidney-friendly Diet for CKD," "Nutrition and Chronic Kidney Disease.