Omelette. A true French omelette, or omelet as we Americans call it, is just eggs and butter, no filling. The egg is folded for a soft, tender texture. In a medium bowl, beat eggs until no whites remain, then season with salt, pepper, and a pinch red pepper flakes.
The key to a fluffy omelet is including a little bit of water or milk with the whisked eggs. In cuisine, an omelette or omelet is a dish made from beaten eggs, fried with butter or oil in a frying pan (without stirring as in scrambled egg). It is quite common for the omelette to be folded around fillings such as cheese, chives, vegetables, mushrooms, meat (often ham or bacon), or some combination of the above. You can cook Omelette using 1 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Omelette
- It's 5 of eggs,green pepper,red pepper,Onion,oil for frying, maggi and salt to taste.
Whole eggs or egg whites are often beaten with a small amount of milk, cream. (An omelette with fines herbes is a famous standard French dish. An assortment of chopped herbs is stirred into the eggs before cooking; no cheese.) American omelettes (or "omelets" as they are sometimes spelled). Omelet is the Americanized spelling for omelette. They're made in the same way and with the same ingredients.
- Cut ur peppers into small size,wash and keep it aside..
- Fry the peppers with little oil 4 abt 5mnts..
- Break the eggs,add dah fried peppers including maggi and seasonings of ur choice..
- Combine dem very well,now heat little oil,pour d mixture(in a circular motion)..
- Lower d heat and cover,leave it to cook like for 7mnts..
- When it done,remove from heat. U can take it with tea/chips.Enjoy..
A classic French omelette is rolled (or double-folded), while cooks in the U. S. typically fold the omelet in half. Ham & Feta Omelet Any excuse to have feta cheese and balsamic vinaigrette is a good one! We pile this Italian-inspired omelet with tomatoes for a great get-started breakfast. This step-by-step guide gives you cooking tips on how to make the perfect omelet.