Garden Pasta Salad. Reviews for: Photos of Garden Pasta Salad. This lightly dressed pasta salad gets lots of flavor from Kalamata olives and basil. A colorful mix of diced bell pepper, shredded carrot and tomatoes adds vitamins and minerals.
Garden Pasta Salad is another tasty pasta salad recipe. Lots of garden veggies are tossed with pasta and two types of cheese and coated in a tasty vinaigrette. This tasty garden pasta salad is loaded with fresh chopped vegetables. You can cook Garden Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garden Pasta Salad
- It's 1/2 box of Tri Colored Rotini.
- You need 1 of small Onion.
- You need 1 of small Green Pepper.
- You need 1 of small Yellow Pepper.
- It's 1 can of Black Olives.
- It's 1/2 pound of Hard Salami.
- You need 1/2 pound of Pepperoni.
- You need 1 pint of Grape Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- It's 1/2 bottle of Italian House Dressing.
- You need 1/2 of brick ea. Pepper Jack Cheese & Colby or Mild Cheddar Cheese.
The lemony pesto and mayonnaise dressing flavors the salad perfectly. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and toss with a small amount of oil to prevent it from sticking. Great for picnics and potlucks, this easy pasta salad features a creamy dressing made with both Greek yogurt and mayonnaise tossed with.
Garden Pasta Salad step by step
- Cube peppers, onion, cucumber, meat and cheese..
- Boil pasta according to package directions..
- Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again. Put into a large bowl..
- Layer with all vegetables, meat and olives..
- Add dressing, stir to combine and chill before serving..
- Top with cubed cheeses just before serving..
This garden pasta salad is easy to make and comes together quickly. It's a cold pasta salad that's made with rotini, tomatoes, cucumbers and a light homemade oil and vinegar dressing. Garden pasta salad recipes usually make about eight servings depending on the proportions that Get garden pasta salad recipes with help from an experienced culinary professional in this free video. Garden Pasta Salad is a great salad but a little different since the dressing is sweet and sour. We really like this for a change from the usual pasta salad.