Basil/Sabja Seeds Khree /Quick Weight Loss for sabja seeds/. The benefits of sabja seeds in Ayurveda and Chinese medicine have been known for a while. It is only in the recent past that sabja seed benefits have been. How to lose weight fast with sabja seeds (basil seeds in English).
Sabja seeds, or basil seeds, are full of fibre content, which keeps your stomach fuller for longer time, further prevents overeating. Basil seeds popularly called Sabja Seeds, Tukmaria, Sabja Ginjalu, Kamakasturi and Sabja Vithai in India have amazing health benefits, medicinal uses and nutritional value. It has wide medicinal uses from aiding weight loss, hair growth and reducing body heat to treating acne and piles. You can cook Basil/Sabja Seeds Khree /Quick Weight Loss for sabja seeds/ using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Basil/Sabja Seeds Khree /Quick Weight Loss for sabja seeds/
- Prepare 1/2 litre of milk.
- It's 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla custard powder.
- It's Some of chopped Badam & Pista.
- You need 1 tbsp of Basil seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vermicelli (rosted).
Sabja seed is beneficial for weight loss, diabetes, acidity, constipation, UTI. ⚡It is popular in Ayurveda and Chinese medicines alike. These seeds are also used in Ayurvedic and Siddha medicine in India as well as in Chinese medicine. Health Benefits Of Basil Seed (Sabja Seeds). Weight Loss through Sabja seeds is a great idea!
Basil/Sabja Seeds Khree /Quick Weight Loss for sabja seeds/ instructions
- Take a bowl and add sabja seeds and ½ cup water..
- Take a bowl and add vanilla custard powder and 3 tbsp milk and mix well..
- Add milk to a vessel and let it boil. Now add sugar and boil 5 mins on low flame..
- Now add Vanilla custard milk and add seviya and cook 3 to 4 mins on low flame..
- Add dry fruits and sabja seeds..
- And cook for only 2 mins..
- Keep it in freeze for one hour. Serve Chilled..
They contain dietary fibre and fatty acids that tremendously help in maintaining weight. Sabja or Tukmaria or Sweet Basil Seeds belong to the same family as chia seeds do, which is the mint family. Weight loss through sabja seeds is one of. Sabja seeds are rich in dietary fiber and the intake of dietary fiber Cleary indicated that fiber intake is directly proportional to weight loss. Dietary fiber promotes satiety, regulates the activity of gut hormones, absorb fat and carbohydrates supporting weight loss.