Sweet potatoes covered with omelette. How to Cook a Sweet Potato Omelette. Gently break eggs into a large bowl. Add the sweet potato slices, and cook, stirring, for a further minute.
It is as good as the regular Spanish omelette but of course, sweeter. Perhaps a bit cloying if you intend to eat the whole thing. But nevertheless great for an individual portion or a 'pintxo'. You can cook Sweet potatoes covered with omelette using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet potatoes covered with omelette
- Prepare 5 of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 3 of red bell pepper.
- It's 1 of onion bulb.
- You need 1/2 cube of maggi.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of curry.
Add the syrup and cook for a few more minutes, until the syrup is thicker and sticks to the vegetables. Remove from the pan and set aside. Switch this potato in for its 'cousin' and you'll have an appetising and tasty Sweet Potato Omelette. A unique dish that you're sure to love.
Sweet potatoes covered with omelette instructions
- Peel sweet potatoes back and wash, cut to shape sprinkle salt.
- Put vegetable oil on heat, allow for 2minutes then add the sweet potatoes and fry for 10minutes.
- Break egg into a bowl, whisk then add sliced pepper, chopped onion, Maggi, salt and mix very well.
- Place pan on heat add 2 tablespoon vegetable oil, then pour egg after 1minute. flip the other side.
- After 1minute remove from pan, serve sweet potatoes and fried egg..
- Very tasty.
Switch this potato in for its 'cousin' and you'll have an appetising and tasty Sweet Potato Omelette. A unique dish that you're sure to love. This sweet potato omelette with crispy bacon and goat's cheese is great for using up leftover roast vegetables and to make something a little different for breakfast. The sweetness of the potatoes pairs well with salty bacon and cheese. Bacon can be omitted for a vegetarian version and this recipe is gluten-free friendly.